Friday 1 March 2013

The Shed

It was my second visit to The Shed this week. A friend of mine was celebrating her birthday so we booked to have lunch at The Shed.

I was looking forward to as I had enjoyed my first visit there when it first opened a couple of months ago. I'm not sure if I had misunderstood or things had changed but I was assuming there would be lunch time menu but we were presented with the same menu I had had the first time. The menu is good but to me it is  evening sort of food. One of us asked for lunch time menu but was told that they do not have one.

I chose the burger as I felt all other meals were too much at lunch time (and I knew there was an Indian takeaway waiting for me that evening...). The burger was massive but I did enjoy it. I skipped dessert and had a latte instead. I think everyone enjoyed their meals and some of us had desserts and they did not disappoint either. However, I think my husband was right about The Shed on our first visit, it's evening sort of place - there are no windows and the menu reflected this as well having not got any lighter choices for lunch time. Service was very friendly and they were happy to gather for the 2 children that we had along (not mine!) as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment