Sunday 3 March 2013

The White Lion Inn

Few people had told me about the White Lion Inn while back but I had forgotten about it until I once again turned to Twitters help and asked for recommendations. I visited The White Lion Inn with my husband (without the kids) last night. It was very quiet when we got there so we got to choose our table and sat by the open log fire (lovely!).

There were plenty of yummy sounding dishes to choose from. My husband chose pate for starters and then he had slow roast pork belly for main and I had chicken & mushroom risotto. (First time I was brave enough to get my phone out to take a photo of the food!)


Dessert menu did not disappoint either. My husband chose chocolate mousse and I had creme brulee (not quite sure how I still had room for dessert after the meal I had enjoyed). Service was very friendly and the food was prepared very well. Definitely a place to visit again and take the children next time! They recommended booking as they often get busy. We were lucky to visit on a quiet evening and have lovely service!

No comments:

Post a Comment